Material Handler- Weekdays
Material Handlers accurately and swiftly perform stock-keeping functions for incoming and outgoing goods, including receipt verification, stocking goods in the proper location, packaging, inventory counting, goods location maintenance, picking orders for both internal and external customers, and adhering to guidelines for inventory control. They complete projects in a timely manner to ensure on time shipment while assisting in loading and unloading of goods from vehicles. Material Handlers also provide assistance in securing shipments to vehicles, trailers, and more.
Material handlers generally work in climate-controlled facilities either at our Admiral Campus, where they assist in the movement of raw materials and machined parts, or at our Fulton and 51st campus where the products are assembled and shipped to customers. A variety of shifts are available to work. The Admiral Facility houses a fitness facility that is free to employees, and open 12 hours a day. Showers and appointments with personal trainers are available.
A McElroy Material Handler can say…
- I can safely operate a forklift.
- I can lift medium-weight boxes.
- I can use a computer to verify and track shipments.
- I am attentive to the safety of myself and others.
- I am a team player who produces results.
- I am capable of working with other team members or alone to get the job done.
- I am able to think and work like an owner.
- I enjoy being rewarded monthly for my contributions.
- I enjoy working in a safe, clean environment.
- I enjoy producing and shipping world-class products every day